I know it has been posted on the group blog but I decided to create a separate post here:
ADAPTATION B - RORSCHACH INKBLOTS
1. Open the Inkblots (below) in Photoshop. Outline what you see!2. Please don't use Ctrl+Z or Eraser Tool - respond freely and instinctively.
3. Create as many layers per inkblot as you want - each layer being a new drawing - don't merge layers.
4. Feel free to rotate inblots horizontally and vertically.
5. Images should be black line art - no fill colour.
6. Resolution not smaller than 1000x698 px and .PSD format.
7. Don't change the original file names.
8. Please send your drawings to SNiemczyk1@students.ucreative.ac.uk with 'ADAPTATION B' and 'YOR NAME' in the subject line.
9. Please complete the Inkblot challenge by Feb 9th.
Thanks to anyone who will participate! :)