Thursday 13 December 2012

Queen's Lair: Built up and Final Set

Queen's lair has been completed. Here's a Maya built up process:
1. UV and Texture maps: 

2. Wireframe model:

 3. Untextured model:

 4. Lighting tests:
                          quite many here, though I'm not going to upload all of them. I've been struggling with
                          the light as it looked different on different screens I didn't know which one I should
                          trust.





5. Rendering passes:
                                Ambient Occlusion 

                                   Beauty

6. Close up:
                   details I'm really happy with

7. Final render:
                        with few things changed in Photoshop this is how the final set looks like


No comments:

Post a Comment